Friday, July 8, 2011

my friend named star0000 and she is wonderful b cuz

my friend star0000 is wonderful and shes the niceest person after my mama and dada on aj shes a good friend and only resoan we got into a fight was b cuz of clover blanets is clover blanets worth losing your best friend i wwas mad for a bit after i got elect but i said it was all my fault so i try adding her but i think she said  no but then i fogot about the thing but i never really did she was still part of my aj life as a real life bfff so
 then i got to my daily spot and see someone trying to trade me and it said star0000 i was like happy mad
so then i go up and say "remember me" i was a total jeek and we fought until she thought i was gonig to kill her and i said no over her wanting a worn blanet so i ask her to come her with my wolf  rosey fierywolf
and i said theres a kit named rosekit and she said thats u and i said i no and i think she was mad at me but i was trying to tell her i wantd to be friends so then she was telling her friend to come on then i traded her my black worn blanet for a clover to maske her happy and she really loved it and i love the clover blant to  cuz it was mine a long time ago lol  but then we made up and plaay hide and seek until i had to go so this is the story of my bff  and i will try to be a better friend so it can last :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete