Monday, August 1, 2011

stop scamming poeple i beg of u

plz poeple i tired of giving my stuff feeling srry for poeple im so nice but when they get scammed andbeg i get mad alittle plz poeple dont u feel srry ! if uscammed bfore andvthought it was funny u are fox hearted!orever scammed your afox hearted person plz just look for other poeple that got scammed and help them out ow theglove thing guys glove ARE NOTHING TOPS NON MEMBER WING AND HORNS EVEN RARE NOTHING ! THEY MEAN NOTHINGi mean its niv=ce to have them but there nothing! thereued from braging and fighting!we dont need that igave my star cape to someone today on of my favorites becuz it dint matter andi fellsrry for poeple o and t5he unwanted item thing GUYS STOP BEGGING JUST GO BUY IT IF U NEED HELP THEN ASK AFRIEND!i help my friends they help me when my glove got scammed no one helped me ! bcuz poepleare mean and not helpfulyes alot of poeple are supuer nice!like snowyclaw his a nice person he even got me on his blog ANIMALJAMSPIRT.BLOGSPOT.COM OR LOOK IT UP ON GOOGLEso plz guys do u get my message if u ever beenscammed come talk to me at my acount mariahmaemae on animal jam see u soon! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment